CONOR MCGREGOR SURRENDERS TO POLICE ... After Bus Attack

Conor McGregor just surrendered to authorities in connection with the bus attack at Barclays Center ... TMZ Sports has learned. 
As we previously reported, cops wanted to speak with Conor after he threw a dolly into a bus which was carrying several UFC fighters and staffers, Multiple people were injured in the attack -- included fighter Michael Chiesa ... who was hospitalized with lacerations to the face.
Sources tell us Conor has been charged with 2 counts of misdemeanor assault and one count of felony criminal mischief.
We're told one assault charge is for the injuries to Chiesa's face ... and the other is for allegedly punching someone in the face several times.
We're told the criminal mischief charge is for the damages to the bus, which amounts to approximately $8,000.
TMZ Sports obtained video showing Conor attacking the bus -- so he really has no defense.
Video thumbnail
CONOR SMASHING THE BUSTMZSports.com
Dana White previously told us McGregor is in a ton of trouble and outside of the criminal case, he'll likely be sued by several people involved in the incident.
White also told us his fighting future is in jeopardy ... but would not say if the UFC will cut ties with Conor going forward.
MMA fighter Conor McGregor has been arrested just hours after he unleashed an attack on a bus carrying his rivals, causing lightweight Michael Chiesa to be ruled out of UFC 223.
The athlete turned himself in to police at Brooklyn's 78th precinct on Thursday night and is expected to spend the night as he waits to be charged with criminal mischief and reckless endangerment on Friday, according to the New York Post
Chiesa suffered a laceration to his face when McGregor and his team began throwing objects at the bus he was riding and was pulled from Saturday's fight as a result.
He tweeted to say the New York State Athletic Commission had decided to pull him from his bout against Anthony Pettis.
Addressing his opponent, he said: 'I'm devastated to say the least. @Showtimepettis I hope to run this match up ASAP, June 9th in your backyard. That's all I have to say for now. Much love.' 
Flyweight Ray Borg will also not be taking part in his fight against Brandon Moreno due to 'multiple cornea abrasions', the UFC said in a statement.